Alice in Wonderland

Friday, March 25, 2005

A Springy Morning

<>Even the thought of nature and complete wilderness makes one feel so good if your living in a concrete jungle like Delhi. Being a nature lover, even the thought of a morning walk delights me. So in order to accomplish that task I actually got up at 5:30 am and dressed up speedily (yeh very quickly ….my mother wont take me otherwise). Our destination was the herbal gardens, which is not a very huge garden but a lovely place nevertheless.

Unlike most other walking parks this one is not very carefully planned and this is what makes it so appealing. it can be roughly divided into three sections , one with a gregarious quantities of flowers , the other with many Labelle herbs and the last one is currently being developed (there are heaps of manure and a few dogs o’er there ). The first part has a huge variety of flowers which obviously consisted of large and colorful roses ,pansies …uh and many more . then there were all sorts of herbs , fruit trees , bamboo plants , lotus(there was a small swamp area ) . Hey I even saw a koel for the first time…I have never seen one. I hope I’m not being too descriptive but the park was quite a welcoming change.

And the best part was the coconut water I had after that ,along with its malai…which I didn’t like much , more so on being told that it was rich in fats .you see the Keralites don’t put much oil in their food coz they use coconut . well well –that was a digression . All in all it was a fun filled morning…I lounged around alone in the park coz mommy was with her friends…but I just love being alone at times. Ah im going to watch Black today. Don’t worry I wont give review .I’m sure u must have read quite few already .

Here I go …have fun …go for morning walks and drink coconut water ….its very very healthy …trust me I am a bio student .now c’mon one must have some advantage of studying biology for two years. Oh n I forgot to tell u … to my amazement I recognized quite a few scientific names of the labeled herbs

19 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Akshay Sehgal said…

    hey..it seems like u had a good time. this post wud have been pretty apt for your original choice of blogs name "alice in wonderland" though u r anything but alice

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger mridu said…

    what does that mean- "u are anything but Alice"??

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Akshay Sehgal said…

    it dint mean nething..i just wrote it for the heck of it!!

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger V said…

    Try putting the statcounter code somewhere after "

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger V said…

    Somewhere after "Sidebar Begins" written in your template editor.

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger mridu said…

    thanks manisha

     
  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Smita said…

    OH HELL, UPDATE U SILLY GOOSE!

     
  • At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good point, manisha! Mridu, be a dear, UPDATE!

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger AJ said…

    well smita..
    stop pestering mridu for an update..
    Even ur blog needs one desperately!

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Dego said…

    nice blog mridu:)
    sneha

     
  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger Smita said…

    hah anchal IVE UPDATED!! nyah nyah...and gimme credit, i was in the middle of my freaking boards and still my blog lived....in spurts maybe, but yes it lived...mridu screw entrances, update u goose!

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger mridu said…

    uh...sorry
    my space barisntworking properly .
    i leave the above sentence unaltered for proof.
    so stop bothering me. it takes 50min writing a 15 minute entry.
    nyope...right now nothing.

     
  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger Akhil said…

    is this the nibbles by any chance?

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger mridu said…

    yep i am .
    but i really dont know u.

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger mridu said…

    hey ananta
    thanks for the compliment .
    yeh that day everyone ...especially anchal and ahona were looking different.
    it would have been great if u wud have been there .
    so how are ur courses going??
    yes we all are studying for entrances .
    a few ofcourse are very lucky and are just waiting for board results .so when are u coming to delhi next ...we're looking forward to a trip.
    hey it seems that now all of us will finally split...seems sort of scary .
    u know shubhra is leaving for australia at the end of this very month .
    frankly i cant actually believe it .
    god knows where i shall land up .
    anyways we'll keep in touch thru this blog , and urs .
    good luck for ur college too.

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger AJ said…

    hey mridu..
    nice template!
    but you need to change the link:
    Anchal's blog should be changed to Friendz.. coz its not really MY blog though yes, I'm the one who started it.i'm not the only one posting stuff and handling it.
    My own blog is anchaljain.blogspot.com and i'll start posting on it very soon.

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger AJ said…

    hey mridu..
    nice template!
    but you need to change the link:
    Anchal's blog should be changed to Friendz.. coz its not really MY blog though yes, I'm the one who started it.i'm not the only one posting stuff and handling it.
    My own blog is anchaljain.blogspot.com and i'll start posting on it very soon.

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wen do u plan to date!?

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger mridu said…

    right now the blogs in coma...nyah nyah nothin right now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home